Hello again! My mom has been very busy lately and hasn't had time to do a post, so she asked me to do one! This one is just to fill you in on what we've been doing lately! So now lose yourself in these wonderful pictures :D
Hattie enjoying the zoo.
Grandpa Rich reading a story to Maddie and Nathan.
This was one of those rare times were it rains really hard in Hurricane. It flooded Kevin and Lori's almost finished basement. This is a picture of out side the basement door.

For some reason dad left his socks on while he was trying to get all that water out of the basement.

I had the sense to wear galoshes, although now that I think of it I'm probably the only one in our neighborhood who has them! (I've always wanted them even though it never rains here. I just happend to get them for my birthday a few months earlier) Look how deep that water is!
Another view of me standing in the water.
Outside the basement door. Wow...

The sewing room flooded too so we had to vacuum out water from there. Sadly it again a few days later and Kevin and Lori's basement flooded again but this time we were prepared.

We have a lot of disasters... this particular one was when a water truck from some road work going on by the Gallery rolled and took out a bunch of fence and plants and messed up the sprinkler system. Apparently the person that was driving the truck had the truck ideling and was just sitting there when he had a seizure! He must have bumped something to make the truck start rolling. We're alright now :)

I ran over to the city park with our camera and stood on a picnic and took some pictures. I was so close to the fire I'm surprised they didn't tell to go away! Anyway, this is one of the awesome pictures that I took from there.

What's left of the house. If you've never seen a house burn then you would never belive the feeling I had as I watched it burn! I was almost about to cry as I watched one of the fire fighters bravely running into the house to try and see if there was any more people in there. It was also very terrifing!

I'm on a sewing frensy again. So if you want one of these purses then just send me 2 yards of one fabric and 2 yards of another! They cost 7.50 :)
Whew! Thats a lot of stuff to cover! I gotta go take a nap! Just kidding, I don't take naps. Anyways hope you liked our big update :) See ya later!
.jpg)
1 comment:
Good for you, Meg! I was beginning to think you guys had fallen off the face of the planet. (Just kidding, you were spending time with ME.)
Let's hope we can all avoid fires, floods, and car accidents for a while now. Sheesh.
Post a Comment