So... nothing really exciting has happened. Except that we are getting all of our bathrooms redone. I guess you could call that exciting :) We also got the office redone. It looks really nice!
So, as my family may know I get REALLY excited for Christmas! I have already started to count down. I believe there are about 60 more days till Christmas. I can't wait! I have already started Christmas shopping :) And I am happy to say that I found a present for my brother Tyler! I have his family for Christmas this year and he is impossible to shop for! Now Monica is a different story :) I've gotten her some pretty nice stuff. Anyways, if you want to get on my good side then you can give me a bunch of Sobe drinks and clothes :) OK, that sounds really selfish... never mind about that. Well, I've got nothing else to write about so... Have a good day!
1 comment:
Post some pics of the new and improved bathrooms! And THANK YOU for the house pics you took for me. I've been waiting forever for someone to do that. It looks super nice!
And I've got you outdone. I'm already finished with my Christmas shopping. Of course that's because I'm moving the week before Christmas and need that time to focus on packing.
Post a Comment