Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bah Humbug! -Ebenezer Scrooge

I can't wait till Christmas!  I'm counting down the days!  Anyways, here is a look into some of my families wacky Christmases. (The pictures are a little mixed up according to year.)

Dec. 14, 2005- My 5th grade Christmas performance.
Dec. 21, 2004- A early Christmas present! My niece Madelyn Grace Yoder.
Dec. 25, 2004- Monica's new car!
Dec. 24, 2005- Every year our family acts out the Nativity story.  We dress up in wacky costumes. Maria was the angel.
Dec. 24, 2005
Dec. 24, 2005
Dec. 14, 2005- Another picture of my 5th grade Christmas performance.
Dec. 25, 2004- Little Maddie could fit into a stocking!
Dec. 24, 2005
Dec. 24, 2005- The three wise men. (And one woman.)
Dec. 24, 2005
Dec. 24, 2007- Madelyn all grown up with a Pharaoh's hat on.

Dec. 25, 2004- Aw...
Dec. 24, 2005
Dec. 24, 2005
Dec. 24, 2005
Dec. 24, 2007- Looking at Baby Jesus.
Dec. 24, 2007- That's Maria behind the camel mask.
Dec. 24, 2007-Me as a wise man again. I don't look very wise...
Dec. 24, 2007
Dec. 24, 2007-Ole´!
Dec. 24, 2007
Dec. 25, 2007-Where is Mark?
Dec. 25, 2007-There he is!
Dec. 24, 2007
Dec. 25, 2007- Playing with our cat, Minnie after opening Christmas presents.
Dec. 25, 2007










4 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

HAHA! What great pictures. Especially because they're all of us.

Tiptoe Dancer said...

Mom accidently posted before I was done... I shall be back.

The Yoder's Five said...

If you want music on your blog, try Project Playlist. I can help you figure it out once I'm there in Hurricane.

Katie said...

Fun pictures! You have a great family!!