My personal alphabet of life doesn't have a "z" in it. When I go to bed at night I close my eyes and breathe. After two or three hours of just laying there, I start thinking about the national debt, Michael Jackson's mother getting custody of his children, who I'm going to vote for in 2012, and about my food storage little black bug infestation. This should explain why I've looked and acted like an "ombie" this past year. And why this is such a short post. And why I use such short sentences. And why I haven't posted very often.
In backward glances, I took my chances and said he was the one, now look at what I've done: one, two, three, four, five have come along... they've helped me write my greatest song.
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Send Me Some ZZZZZZ's
My personal alphabet of life doesn't have a "z" in it. When I go to bed at night I close my eyes and breathe. After two or three hours of just laying there, I start thinking about the national debt, Michael Jackson's mother getting custody of his children, who I'm going to vote for in 2012, and about my food storage little black bug infestation. This should explain why I've looked and acted like an "ombie" this past year. And why this is such a short post. And why I use such short sentences. And why I haven't posted very often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have you tried yoga? There is a free pass to the gym by chevron in the back of the Hurricane Times this month if you want to try yoga it is 8 am saturdays 530 monday evenings. I go almost every saturday, and I find it very helpful with sleeping better.
You make me laugh you are funny. I feel bad though and I hope you find your Zzzz's very soon.
Post a Comment