In backward glances, I took my chances and said he was the one, now look at what I've done: one, two, three, four, five have come along... they've helped me write my greatest song.
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Where I Work
I work in this computer lab every Monday, Wednesday, and every other Friday. It's called a "Writing Lab", but what mostly happens is there is 6th and 7th graders coming in to take an Accelerated Reader quiz on books they've just finished reading. I help them find the quiz they are looking for, and reprint their reports when they forget to leave the browser open and their report doesn't automatically print. The lab is mostly used by the language arts classes, but is also used by the social studies, health, and home economics departments. I also do other things, but helping the students with the AR Quizzes is about 75% percent of what I do. I enjoy my job.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It looks like fun.
Wanna switch jobs??? :D
I've been wondering what your work looks like. Thanks for posting! I'm glad you enjoy working there.
Post a Comment