What are the odds of my finding a photo to verify my 28.5 list of things you may or may not know about me? In this very photo, I'm wearing an apron (#4), AND holding a silicone scraper (#3). I really prefer the word "SPATULA", though. It has more comic appeal than "SCRAPER" does. HEY! Make that four birds: I'm not wearing mascara, (#6), and since it was Christmas Eve, I had socks, gum and pencils (#10) under the tree waiting for me to open the next morning!
In backward glances, I took my chances and said he was the one, now look at what I've done: one, two, three, four, five have come along... they've helped me write my greatest song.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Hitting Two Birds With One (baking) Stone
What are the odds of my finding a photo to verify my 28.5 list of things you may or may not know about me? In this very photo, I'm wearing an apron (#4), AND holding a silicone scraper (#3). I really prefer the word "SPATULA", though. It has more comic appeal than "SCRAPER" does. HEY! Make that four birds: I'm not wearing mascara, (#6), and since it was Christmas Eve, I had socks, gum and pencils (#10) under the tree waiting for me to open the next morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow. So you weren't making all of those things up.
Post a Comment