We celebrated Maria's 20th birthday last weekend.
We ate at Chuck-
Maria adores bread, and chose to eat there because they have great rolls. If you ever want to get on Maria's good side, buy her a bag of Costco rolls. The ones with
flour dusted on the top.
The next day we ate birthday cake at Kevin & Lori's. Thanks Kevin, for the creative candle arrangement. Thanks, Maria, for being such a fun-loving, kind, sweet and wonderful daughter. We love you.
5 comments:
Tell her Happy birthday for us! And I hear you celebrated one also, Happy Birhtday to you!
Mmmm Costco Rolls... You could buy me a bag too. We love Maria!
Yappy Birthdah to you too, Maria.
I can't believe we all have cell phones now. It only took about 10 years to join the bandwagon.
You can also rearrange "Happy Birthday" to spell:
Hah Rat By Dippy
Thy Papa Hybrid
and
Hardy Happy Bit
among other things.
Happy Birthday Maria!
I can't believe she is 20 already! wow!
Post a Comment