Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blah...

Hello! We haven't really had anything exciting happen to us lately, so I decided to show you some of our pictures we've taken over the past year. Notice these are more artistic than usual :)
My dad took this one at my grandmas house. We entered it in the fair and it got first place.
My dad took this one on our last trip to California, he told me to smile so I smiled a really big and cheesy one. He really likes this picture and says it looks like I'm made of glass, he entered it in the fair and got first place :)
This one I took, it's a picture looking up at one of our neighbors windmills. I entered it in the fair and got first place, I also entered it in Peach Days and got a Sweepstakes!
I took this one, it's looking up at our pink room lamp. My dad thought it looked really cool so of course we played around with the coloring and entered it in the fair. It got first place.
I also took this one, I was kind of copying a picture that my dad of scissors but I don't think he noticed :) He thought it looked cool so we entered it in Peach Days and the fair, both times it got first place.
This one is of a dandelion up close. I took this one too :) I entered it in the fair and Peach Days and got first place in both of them.
One day I got out my mom's guitars and started taking pictures of them. This one is of my guitar looking into the sound hole. 
If you haven't already noticed, I like taking really close up pictures :) This one is of a crystal hot air balloon that my sister Melissa gave us.
This is another one of the hot air balloon, just at a different angle.
This one is of a plant in our front yard. This is one of my favorite pictures.
This one is of all the pictures in the pink room. I almost entered it in the fair but then decided to enter another one instead.
This one my dad took. Don't my feet look great in pointe shoes?! I love that picture :)
This one I took (I took most of these!) I really like that picture, it looks so calm and peaceful.
This one is of my guitar. It looks so spanish! I took that one.
I took a bunch of pictures of guitars. You can see my reflection in this one.
Another picture of a guitar. I like this one because it's so simple looking.
This one is at the Santa Monica beach. My dad had me stand there until the tide came in at just the right length to barely touch my toes and feet. We took tons of pictures trying to get it right!


Well that is our post until something exciting happens! Hope you liked the pictures :) Gotta go eat some of my dad's freshly baked bread. Yum...

















3 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

LOVE the toeshoe picture, Meg. I am going to get a pair of Gaynor Mindens so I will look good en pointe. I want to have a picture of my feet, too!

Carolina mama said...

You are a really good photographer, Meg. So is dad. So is Ansel Adams. He's the only famous photographer that I can name. Someday you might be a famous one, too, and then I'll be able to name two.

Handsome Rob said...

Beautiful pictures, Megs. Quite the talent! Thanks for posting for us to see! I'm terrible at posting pictures I take....