Sunday, October 12, 2008

Noodle...

This post is mostly telling you about what has been going on lately, and to tell you about an awesome noodle :)
I was making spaghetti yesterday for dinner and I found this noodle. (It was uncooked) I thought it looked so cool that it was worthy to be on our blog! So there's an awesome noodle to look at.
My mom bought this so we would be more organized. She got me one too.
Our griddle stopped working a few days ago. My mom was so happy! So she bought a new one. It tilts so if you are frying bacon then all the grease will just slide off the pan!

The wonderful pancakes she made us today on our new griddle.
My mom bought us each a Sobe so when we drank it up it would be our new water bottle! She read this thing were when you leave your water in a hot car then the water gets contaminated or something and that it can lead to cancer. I don't know if she wants us to carry our water bottle everywhere or... never mind.
This morning the temperature got below zero! Can you believe that?! There was ice all over our car this morning and you could see your breath! The high today was 57 degrees. Just a few weeks ago it was still in the ninety's!
Here is me huddled up in my blankets. I've been freezing all day! If you look closely my eyes are open really wide and look kinda weird. (I get twitchy and jumpy when it gets too cold for my liking)

2 comments:

The Mursets said...

It was SOOO cold here today too! We had to run the heater- but it is supposed to be back to 90 in a few days. I actually thought it felt good being so large and all, but Tyler and Nathan have been bundled all day.

Caesar Beezer The Wonder Dog said...

Love the noodle, love the blog...thanks for letting me peek into your family! I found you on Rowena's Rants - is she related? Nan...Oh, Google/Blogger will only let me sign in with my dog's blog address...but I have one too, it's: www.potsandpins.com stop by if you get the chance! And thanks for the great read.