Sunday, October 5, 2008

The result of boredom...

My dad went to California for my grandma's birthday so I didn't have him there to help me with the crosswords that I've been doing lately. So, I made a quilt! It took me about three days to do and it turned out pretty well! My mom's been using it to keep her warm during General Conference. Now here are the pictures that my dad took while he was in Cali.
Eating at Phillipe's
Obviously nobody wants you to park there!



Visiting Grandpa's grave.





I don't know why it underlined that last sentence. Anyways, I suggest you make one of those quilts, they're really fun!







3 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

The quilt looks great! You can make one for me anytime.

Grandma Murset always has the prettiest flowers.

Chris said...

Cute quilt & awesome pic of the signs!

mommy princess said...

Great job on the quilt and beautiful pictures. I'm glad your posting for your mom she's a busy woman and your doing a fantastic job!