Sunday, September 28, 2008

Recent Events

Well as you have probably noticed, I love to do posts! This was originally my Mom's blog but she hasn't been doing anything so I took over! These are some pictures of what has happened lately.

Maria was kind enough to sew on my pointe shoe ribbons the night before my point class. My old shoes were way to tight.




She accidentally put one of the ribbons backwards so she had to unpick it.
Yesterday me and my mom went shopping at TJ Max for sheets and I saw this and showed my mom. We couldn't resist it and bought it! So now we can make one perfectly round pancake at a time!

The handle of the pan.

Well there ya have it! We also did another yard sale yesterday but I slept in because I was reading my book into the wee hours of the morning, so I didn't take any pictures. I am pretty sure that sooner or later I will post some pictures of my new pointe shoes :)

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

Wow, I never sewed my ribbons on by hand. You're lucky Maria was around. I want new pointe shoes!!