Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I've been tagged... like three months ago

O.K mom, I'm doing it!

Joys:
1. Dancing
2. Singing out loud to myself
3. My nieces and nephew

Fears:
1. Pressurized biscuit cans
2. Sleeping in the dark, I have to have a night light. Other than that I love the dark!
3. Roller coasters

Goals:
1. To get my Young Womanhood Recognition
2. Being able to do the splits in the air and on the ground :)
3. To be able to walk down the hall and yell out sentences in spanish by the end of the year.

Obsessions/Collections:
1. Big collection of purses and jewelry!
2. One of my obsessions is that I absolutely have to make someone laugh during the day or else I feel lost.
3. Pens that click open and shut always have to be clicked shut after use or else it drives me crazy!

Things you may or may not know about me:
1. I am prone to tell really random stories at random times.
2. I hate chalkboards
3. I am best friends with a 5 year old
4. I have a bum knee

Well there you have it! Speaking of random things, here are some random pictures that I took!

Our water meter in front of our house.


My bike.

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

Meg, you're awesome. Kids of all ages love you because you're so fun to play with.