Can you believe it? We actually got rid of stuff!! We had a yard sale yesterday, so many people came which made us happy :) We made a total of 237 dollars and something cents. 120 of it is going to the Chatwin Family fund. Anyways! Here are some pictures of our yard sale.
Our somewhat 5,000 pairs of airport confiscated scissors! It seems like everyone who came there bought at least 2 pairs or more!

3 comments:
I can tell that you would like to go get some new stuff to replace what you got rid of with that fistful of dollars...I can help you! Let's go shopping!
Madelyn says, "My Megan is far away." She misses you.
Yes! Lets go shopping! I'm pretty sure mom would love us getting all new stuff :) Tell Maddie that I love and miss her too!
Meg
I totally would have come to this!! Did your mom sell all of her scrapbook stuff? I'm glad you guys did so well. Let me know if there is anything crafty left for sale.
Post a Comment